Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dialogs.  (Read 12485 times)
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2010, 06:55:47 am »

Seems this bug still lingers but some users are reporting that dialog boxes fail to open. Usually after testing.
garbanzo
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 06:21:37 am »

can i assume this is the same problem i am battling that makes the app virtually unusable? whenever i test or apply a theme, i lose many open/close dialog boxes, including the boxes in Style Builder. this means that to test a change, i have to save the VS, close style builder, then apply it.

the bug is also present in AveStyler. i have to remember not to change my VS while working in microsoft office!

i hope this gets resolved. seems like the bug has been around for a while, and it really does make this program difficult to use.
chiwou
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 06:03:22 pm »

yeah still have it too, its really annoying and almost impossible to create a VS this way  Cry

I hope its getting fixed soon
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 08:29:13 am »

Can anyone confirm this.

Import image to: Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars & Trackers > ScrollBar > ArrowButton

Hit Edit and change it. Save the image.

And then in VSB hit test.

Does this reproduce the problem?
AndreasV
Administrator
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 03:03:05 pm »

This is such a strange bug... seems to only  occur on certain conditions
uncholowapo
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 05:08:45 pm »

Actually, for me, it happens any time after I test any replaced image. After testing I can't open anything. The application just flashes every time I press save, import, or export. If I close and reopen 7SB and import the image without testing it, it works and so does saving.
justMANGO
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 03:20:28 am »

Same as above, the problem occurs as soon as I press "test" and end the test.
What I did was simply open any VS, press test, end test, and no dialog box opens. The program just flashes. If I try to close the program a pop up shows up asking if I want to "Save", "Do not save", or "Cancel". If I press "Save", the program flashes and does not save.
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 04:32:50 am »

Same as above, the problem occurs as soon as I press "test" and end the test.
What I did was simply open any VS, press test, end test, and no dialog box opens. The program just flashes. If I try to close the program a pop up shows up asking if I want to "Save", "Do not save", or "Cancel". If I press "Save", the program flashes and does not save.
If you lose a theme this way go into %temp% switch to details view (if it's not already) and grab the latest ave****.tmp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: