Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some foolish troubles  (Read 6929 times)
mik2b
Beginner

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2009, 09:56:14 am »

Hi,
I'm trying to remember every thing about VS, but there's some things that I cannot remember well.
I though that the first thing I do was change name, author and these things, following an U.K.Intel tutorial (not with this program). And I applied DeskHack, that I think that it's for see visual styles' names.

But I don't know why, my visual style name, now, is "Aero Style" and "Aero Basic Style" (and this is different than originals Aero: "Windows Aero" and "Windows Vista Basic"). I don't know why this is happening, because I remember that I saw my theme's name correctly in past. I formated this laptop, but I apply UXTheme and DeskHack correctly.
The most strange thing is this change on name. If it appears the same as original there's no problem at all, but a problem with DeskHack apply; but the name of my theme is not the same as Vista Aero original.

I tried to change documentation with StyleBuilder. And, more strange, I only see one style, only  Basic. Aero style, with transparency, disappeared. Why?
Can anyone help me?

Sorry if this is a very noobish question. I'm trying to rejoin this "world", since a long time break.
Thanks for your help, and for reading this.
i.Jesse
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 03:58:21 pm »

First you shouldn't change the documaontaion info in style builder you should leave that all default.

Next you should try downloading a visual style and seeing if you can see the name of theres.
mik2b
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 05:01:02 pm »

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I have other visual styles, and I can see its name correctly. Only mine has this "bug".

I always leave the documentation as original, but I saw that my VS' name doesn't change and I tried this way. But I recover an old version, and now I still having documentation as original.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 05:10:45 pm by mik2b » Logged
mik2b
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 04:06:44 pm »

Anyone has an idea about why my VS name doesn't appear correctly?
What I have to look through?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: