Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: There just has to be different states for 'TopTabItem' !!  (Read 14023 times)
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« on: March 29, 2009, 09:49:48 am »

Hello,

I think I've brought this up before, but maybe I wasn't specific enough before, so here are some pictures to acompany what I think may be a slip up in the XML?
The inactive left/right window frame state being missing from the tree list in the previous VSB version made me hopeful that this could be the same case.

Anyway, I want bold styling on the selected menu tab, and I got it working to a point.  I just can't add the properties to the basic TopTab area because there are no states listed under it.  Can PandaX or Ave check to see if there exists states for this part?  They have it for the more specific parts but not the general tabs:

Thanks!
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 02:38:45 pm »

I made those changes before 140. Looking back at the XMLs apparently I forgot to save.  Sad Sorry about that.
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 09:50:32 pm »

Oh, no problem, you've contributed so much to the community and the program already Smiley

Is it possible to do this by hand?  Or will I have to wait for the next version?

Thanks for replying!  I'm glad that it does exist Cheesy
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 10:00:16 pm »

Contact me over live  Wink
neunoeil
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 02:15:22 pm »

Sorry to bump this thread, but I have the same problem. I'd like to change TabItem Selected Textcolor, but the states are missing.
K-Johnson, by opening your theme, I can see you were able to add the missing states. How did you achieve it?
sinturvy
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 07:52:54 pm »

I've to bump it too...sorry for that.

How to fix the states of the TopTabItem text(colors)?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: