Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Themes Not Working [Win 8 32 BIT]  (Read 12918 times)
se7enpeace
Beginner

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2015, 09:32:31 am »

OK I Genuinely Need Help Here....

What Ive Installed -
1) UXMultiPatcher
2) Tried UxStyle Serperately
3) UltraUXThemePatcher
4) OldNewExplorer
5) StartisBack
6) WinAero And AeroGlass Both

So Ive Tried All Possible Combinations of The Programs... Placed Theme File in Themes Folder...

Themes Ive Tried -

1) PlaceBo Black Market Calibri Edition Win 8
2) Thrives By Niieo Win 8

PROBLEM - Whenever I Apply A Theme... First It Says Please Wait Normally... Then It Signs Me Out.... When I Sign Back In... I Can See Hints of The THeme Here And There... Not The Complete Theme.... When i Open Personalisation Menu... There Is A New Windows Theme With A Swatch And Not The One I Applied...
I Did Everything Exactly The Same in My Laptop 64 Bit Win 8 [Except For 64 Bit Intallers] And It WOrks Perfectly There...
But I Really Need Help For My PC win 8 32 BIT Cause i Make All My Themes THere... Its Been Very Difficult For Me... Please Help Here...

[IN SHORT - Install Theme... Sign Out... THeme Not Installed... HELP]

THANK YOU Cry Cry
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 02:17:26 pm »

So everything is ok on your x64 machine but not on the x86 one even though you are doing everything EXACTLY the same?

Make sure whatever programs you are running work on a x86 machine.

Make sure you are installing the x86 versions of the programs.

Don't test everything at once. Start with your theme patcher and keep testing until you have a problem.
se7enpeace
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 02:29:40 pm »

Yup exactly same but with 32 bit installers..
Ive tried all combinations... using this with that and all... it signs out everytime
Is something problem with the OS? Do I have to reinstall??
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 03:45:57 pm »

If everything is identical on your x64 and x86 computers except that themes aren't applying on the x86 one then there's got to be a problem

with one of the programs on that machine namely that it either doesn't work on an x86 or you didn't use the correct installer.

So you have to start from scratch. Uninstall everything theme-related and make sure they uninstalled correctly ( or start with a clean os) and then start

installing your programs one by one, starting with uxstyle or a theme patcher, test applying a theme, and keep re-installing your stuff and

testing until you have a problem. It's the only way to be sure what program is giving you trouble.

It's a lot of trouble but I don't see any other way to figure out what is wrong for sure.
se7enpeace
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 03:55:13 pm »

I cant start the os from scratch caise I got a lot of stuff on it and my dad's stuff too...

Otherwise I had done everything else you said.. I uninstalled everything like 4 or 5 times to test different softwares in combos... sometimes solo too...

I have the correct installers im sure and they are of x86...

Ive never seen this problem in any forums... the sign out thing....

One interesting thing... I downloaded a theme manager... and tried to force install the theme    it gave me an error about explorerframe.dll... dont know what was the error but explorerframe.dll was written .  After that I couldnt sign in I had to restore my pc cause the pc could not load the profile... im not willing to redo that so maybe you know somethin about it...
Thnx

EDIT - I took ownership of the whole windows folder so that their was no problem of priveledges... and always ran the installers as admin...  no luck
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 03:56:55 pm by se7enpeace » Logged
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 04:13:57 pm »

I don't know. You got so much going on it's hard to tell what's wrong at a distance. Could be anything.

I don't know why you are being asked to sign out and sign in when applying a theme. Never heard of that.

I don't know about the explorerframe message. If the default aero theme works then explorerframe shouldn't be a problem.

Maybe somebody else can help you. Sorry.
se7enpeace
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 05:19:31 pm »

GOT THE PROBLEM!! YES!!

UxStyle... Thats The Problem... Anything Without That Works...

So What Does Uxstyle Exactly Do?? Do I Need It?? If Yes Then What Can I Do For it To Work..!!

THANKS REALLY!!
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 03:22:35 pm »

Forget for oldnewexplorer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: