Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hey in win8.1 shell32.dll images 633 and 635but why crash windows who know?  (Read 11141 times)
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2014, 01:30:57 am »

hello when i replaced in shell32.dll images 633 and 635 after restarting windows it crash and bring back system restore or startup repair can u help? thank you
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 11:38:35 pm »

Editing files in shell32 don't always work and cause Windows to misbehave in Windows 8 or 8.1 for some reason. I don't know what else to tell you because I've personally just stayed away from it since 8.
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 12:10:10 am »

ok Panda X but it exist one tweaker that si called windows 7 taskpane changer from doortowindows i thing but how its possible this because this program it work good this program wok and i does not have the problems and also she is for windows 7 making because it has change of the 633 solid and 634 glass bitmap but the but the program can change only these bitmaps no the 635 bitmap thats is the problem i want ton know how exactly thi program for example create this thing for possible to remake the same program but just for the 633 and 635 bitmaps also ive seen that in the shell 32 it has not too many but 5 6 files uifile can is possible to remake this uifiles like uifile of the  perfcenter.dll for example to change these backgrounds in the highcontrsst mode sans modifie the real bitmaps like prfomance center
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 12:13:25 am »

I don't know what to tell you. But like I said it doesn't always work, not that it never works. You should probably mess around in VirtualBox for editing those files and see what works and what doesn't so your computer won't have any issues.
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 11:11:19 am »

1. so thank you very much for this like a virtual machine you mean to tel me this is really good because shell32 have so many defects so i want to ask another question if you know this - - - - -  apps like a windows 8.1 charmsbar customizer, fullglass.exe blackglass enchanced is maximum 14 apps (windows 7 Taskpane Changerfor 633 bitmaponly not 635 )but i want to know how is buildet one app like that like a source code and what language what compiler because finaly i want to make all in one tweaker if its possible weaker who change these images tweaker like blackglass enchanced who have integrated apps like rstrui.dll crss.exe, msdt.exe, devicedriver installer window add windows features window , cmd, notepad , utoorent , winrar 7zip, all these files also rundll32.exe dllhost.exe all os this to been integrated plus fo example 32 or 64 combobox for adding apps own  how i can make an app like that... if its possible
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 11:32:25 am »

2. another problem is that all f the secondary windows is not transparent is black all the secondary windows for example when you click on the sound right button after devices  it comes the first window when you see all the sound devises input and output playback and recording this windows is rundll32.exe i thing sndvol.exe is only for the mixer rundll32.exe became colorized black glass but when you click a some device properties speakers realtek hd audio  you will see another window but with enhancements, advanced, levels  etc.. this window  is black  solid only with a border glass why...
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 11:47:38 am »

3. ive seen that you are made style blue cyan of vista stylebuilder forum i have one question ei put my theme why all the edit box combobox like a subject message icon jump to all this is absolutely black i dont see the text and  all is black  i must to markup the text to see this text also  buttons submit post also is black with a black text  rightm menu jump to is black all the text inside this combobox is black  an example of another sites who the combobox is made to be white like a torrentz.com google.com also i cant see the text becaouse the text is comming white in white combobox  but concretement  for vistastylebuilder forum ho i can repair all of this boxes the border and text colors
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: