Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3am look this address&search boxes of explorer&applications  (Read 9653 times)
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2014, 09:09:22 pm »

image 1 and image 6 made address band of explorer ,combo boxes of the applications fully transparent that is because every combo box also and address band have aero - edit - active/inactive - composited bool for example this is for text with this bool you made this text inside the box not opaque anymore... when you uncheck the bool ok thats good but..
image 2 thats the search box of windows style builder app for example it became fully transprarent why because i find that this search box use this edit of vista legacy - edit aero or basic active/inactive this is image 4 every edit also and the address band have these commands : edittext, caret, background, password, backgroundwithborder, editbordernoscroll, editborderhorizontalscroll, editborderverticalscroll, editborderhorizontalverticalscroll . every of these commands exists in the button boxes and controls , adress breadcrumb search address. so because of this edit it became transparent when uncheck all of the composited bools thats exist of every aero edit active inactive. So.. What is the problem the problem is: Image 3 this is the search box of the windows explorer it has a problem because of Image 5 in the image 5 when you click to address breadcrumb search - search - edit - ????
Where is these commands: aero active/inactive basic active/inactive it exist (only) search edit , edittext and filtertext thats is strange editbordernoscroll backgroundwithborder transparentbackground? possible pour the next update of stylebuilder to put these commands ? also Thank you
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 02:54:13 am »

1) Your (Google Translate?) English is almost unreadable
2) You should use cropped screenshots and not folders of monitor photos
3) Adding new parts to the XMLs that aren't referenced in msstyles won't happen because they wouldn't be useable
4) Not sure what your problem is. Maybe you are talking about that you can't have a transparent image at Address, Breadcrumb, & Search > Search > SearchBox > Basic > Normal > Active > Background > Focused
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 06:10:35 am »

yes i know this but nothing is changed because edit is missing this edit exist in vista legacy address breadcrumb search edit but in normal adress breadcrumb search - search edit??
like option like commands i mean (edit - aero/basic (aero - active/inactive) (basic - active/inactive)) i mean for these options man they does not exists so when i put transparent image in focused when i put the mouse it became bug the background became black solid because its the composited bool that he deleted this solid its for the text but in this situation composited bool is not acceptable because it exist only: adress breadcrumb search - search - edit - edit text/ filtertext thats another thing maybe complex Look the style builder app .. look combox for example edit exist, addressband go toolbar edit exist , edit alone like edit style exit but in the address breadcrum search - search this edit i need this edit not exit to the next build if they put these commands if its possible look for example in the boxes combobox every edit en aero normal active inactive , max active and inactive they have a compositedbool checked thats is for solid text for example window color when you make themes with diferent window color than 0, 0, 0 , When you starting to make an black theme but many peoples dont know this one example why every transparent or black theme addressband and searchbox and same comboboxes is black solid or semitransparent mango theme 7 from deviantart but when you put the mouse am? became black because of these composited bools thats is always chacked if you understand what i mean always and all the themes that are builded that i have seen they allways have bugs with these boxes
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 06:35:20 am by Urko » Logged
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 06:50:53 am »

adding a new parts its important for example start menu became transparent but search view this black background the same as more result but more result can became transparent with unchecked compositedopaque bool because it exist this part: start menu>menus>aero>TopMatchComposited::ListView thats the more results black barckground when you put uncheck compositedopaque bool this black solid (window color) going out thats fine but search view for example it does not exist like part. That is the same like edit of the
adress breadcrumb seach>search>edit>search edit only i meen this option for example adress breadcrumb search>search>edit>aero>normal>active/Inactive, max acrive/inactive
basic>normal>active/inactive , Max>active/inactive these parts they dont exist in vista legacy yes but not in there
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 06:52:32 am by Urko » Logged
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 06:58:28 am »

this is good for the next update of vsb windows explorer search box fully transparent like a mozilla firefox with glassmyfox addon  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: