Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Taskbar Settings  (Read 6803 times)
own3mall
Beginner

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2013, 04:02:41 am »

I decided to redo the Luna theme from a stock Windows 8.1 theme.  

However, I ran into some weird settings.  For example, there's a line at the bottom of the taskbar, and I think it's because the images / properties for opened application windows are oversizing the area?

Notice in my other theme how the explorer icon is more compact:

Anyone know where to customize these settings, or if there is any documentation on this?

::EDIT::

Should I be using content margins on the Taskbar images?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 04:23:38 am by own3mall » Logged
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 11:46:49 pm »

What's the height of your taskbar? Also what is the sizing type for the taskband?
own3mall
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 10:33:21 am »

What's the height of your taskbar? Also what is the sizing type for the taskband?

Thanks, that was it.  I set the sizing type for the taskband to stretch, and it now looks correct.
Mr GRiM
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Master Theme Builder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 02:27:44 pm »

Thanks, that was it.  I set the sizing type for the taskband to stretch, and it now looks correct.

Instead of making your image stretch you can change the height of the taskband by adjusting the content margins for the top and bottom and it will adjust the height of the taskbar Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Basic > TaskBand > TaskItemButton
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: