Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PandaX, 3am standart popup gutter use window not menu color ...  (Read 7434 times)
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2013, 11:38:47 am »

can you help me for the popup gutter on the standart apps like sony sound forge context menu of the ribbon too when i chose menu color blue for example the background is coming blue but not the popup gutter it is still black
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 02:24:26 pm »

What?  Show a picture please
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 11:50:31 pm »

in first picture that is the normal right desktop drop down  context menu but in the two another s is menu of the some apps that normally have been changed with a menu color from system metrics the menu is changed but the popup gutter is changed only with a window color so thats is a little bit shit if its possible to be coriger with a some uifile or  i dont know this its the same problem like the left menu in ribbon ive tried to masc this black background with an gradient but its not posible in windows 7 is still transparent but in windows 8 is solid black
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 12:33:24 am »

Because in a high contrast ribbon the color is WINDOW:COLOR ( the pink in this picture) not PopUpGutter. Maybe same in that app you are using too

Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 08:19:56 am »

shame... its not possible to change because i use transparency and if i change window color it became shit thats is te problem personalization menu and some apps became colored
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: