Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ribbon Explorer all can be changed  (Read 7094 times)
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2013, 02:03:46 am »

the ribbon explorer can be changed allways , the background color of the boxes, the background of the hovers background of the colored tabs hovers in the context menus and the color and borders of the file button basicaly when one theme will be created the ribbon back ground was changed to black when btn face is 0 0 0 and btn text is 255 255 255 so hi started to use a basic colors of uiribbonres.dll in the system32 and syswow64 we need restorator 2007 and corel paintshop pro its a perfect solution to make any images.
Windows Explorer use the UIRibbonRes.dll of the system32 folder but the apps like stylebuilder, wordpad, paint, etc uses the UIRibbonRes.dll file of the sysWoW64 folder so..
we must to change these two UiRibbonRES.dll files
(1) Open UiribbonREs with a restorator 2007 you can see folder with a bitmap images thats not normal bitmap images thats is index 256 color bitmap these colors are the code colors for example: Green bring the highlight color , orange bring transparency, white is white for that the hovers and tabs the borders are white the same are the background of the boxes so.. Solution: open any of these images with corel paintshop pro, See there resolution and creante new blank image raster background RGB 16bit with transparency enable with selecting tool copy the the first image with control c and paste to new raster with control v So we created the same image but as normal bitmap RGB 24bit colors .. with flood fill (fill color) you can chose the color of the borders and the background so green is a background white is a border but for transparency is better when the background colors is for example 16 0 32 or 0 16 32 etc... border color you can chose depend of your colors in the theme (btnhighlight, btnshadow, light3d,) thats is your border colors they must be the same when you chose this colors you fill the same color of all converted images in the white border only the border colors must be more bright than background color
Tabs: it has the tabs that can be transparent but the colored tabs can be only solid or beautiful gradient....
Images: 1512, 1514 are your tabs in the menu bar 1512 can be transparent but 1514 is solid gradient better
Images: 1522 1523, 1524, etc are the hovers but it exist so many times
WARNING**** Dont touch images like 1518 it exist so many times too
all of these images must be converted to RGB bitmap 24bit colors so you can remake it change the colors everything windows see that is it not the index and hi use our own background Good job my frends i take me a long time for this

Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 02:13:12 am »

thats is my example screenshots of the Ribbon tabs, hovers and button backgrounds but i repeat btnhighlight btnshadow and light3d must be fixed its depend of your theme
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: