Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Menu bar hover, frame tool text and background  (Read 9404 times)
Bongo
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2013, 04:15:12 am »

8.1 Pro

Where can I find the line around the menu bar hover.

And
Where is the text color and background for the Picture tools, App tools,etc.

Thanks
Jerry
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 04:17:54 am »

They're part of the ribbon. You can only change them, somewhat, with a high contrast ribbon (black BTNFACE and white BTNTEXT or vice versa).  

For example:  

The red is Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > HIGHLIGHTTEXT
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 05:01:09 am by 3am » Logged
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 04:20:57 am »

The contextual tab isn't an image but rather a generated effect.
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 11:03:12 pm »

maybe.... i thing that.. you want this.. but... i want something too is it in my post i know how i can change everything of the ribbon explorer menu colored tabs, all the hovers in the boxes contextual tabs background of the boxes too in my theme is blue that is my screenshots
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 11:31:30 pm »

why most of the people disabled the ribbon with a tweaker because they cant change these backgrouds the thats is the base ribbon menu that work only with btnface 0 0 0 btntxt 255 255 255 btnshadow, btn highlight, dksshadow and light3d i thing its only the borders but all the hovers work in the highlight color because something bring this highlight color the white borders the can be changed also ... bacause its the same thing like the background of the hovers...
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 01:24:07 am »

Nothing new here. You are using a high contrast black ribbon ( Black Buttonface and white buttontext) and whatever program you are using for transparency is registering the black as transparent

Black is Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > BTNFACE:COLOR
White is Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > BTNTEXT:COLOR
Green is Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > BTNSHADOW:COLOR
Orange is Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > GRAYTEXT:COLOR
Blue is Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > HIGHLIGHT:COLOR
Red is Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > HIGHLIGHTTEXT:COLOR
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 01:38:47 am by 3am » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: