Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Window title position  (Read 8589 times)
charleston2378
Beginner

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2012, 12:47:40 am »

is possible in Windows 7 make the top frame margins look like 8, which files controls this margins.
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 04:01:14 pm »

is possible in Windows 7 make the top frame margins look like 8, which files controls this margins.

The title in DWMWindow is hardcoded for its position.
Mr GRiM
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Master Theme Builder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 06:37:59 pm »

Well I am not sure exactly what your trying o do there, but if you want to make the top smaller you can add a content margin property to the following locations.

Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Normal > Active
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Normal > Inactive
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Max > Active
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Max > Inactive

If you increase the content margin it will make it larger or if you add a minus value you can make it smaller, you are limited by how small you can go though as it will start to cut off the nav buttons and address bar, on my last theme I was using this and had it set to "0, 0, -4, -2" and that had a nice result as you can see below.

Just one other thing that may also help you to make it look more like 8 is to add the background image for the address bar in the following locations.

Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Normal > Active > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Normal > Inactive > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Max > Active > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Max > Inactive > Background

Just be careful when you add a new image to those locations, I found it caused some problems until I added "BGTYPE:ENUM = None" to all the locations I first mentioned above.

Well hope this was of some help to you anyway.
charleston2378
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 03:35:06 am »

Thanks a lot mate I add a image to:
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Normal > Active > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Normal > Inactive > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Max > Active > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Max > Inactive > Background

and work great, this is what I need to make some xp ports rock.      Smiley
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 03:52:23 am »

Oh I thought you were asking how to move the text back to the left, my mistake.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: