Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To Ave: Glass Toasts!  (Read 14911 times)
Yushatak
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« on: January 12, 2011, 12:13:44 am »

A long time ago you released a little app to provide glass toast notifications like those in the earlier Longhorn demo videos and such. I used this app a lot, but in the past year or so migrated to 64-bit and to my chagrin the app does not function (likely due to trayhook.dll). I forgot about the app, but today have been working on my Slate theme for Win7 and would like to introduce some custom toast notifications and remembered that applet. I downloaded it and remembered that it was dysfunctional on 64-bit.

Would you consider updating it, or releasing the source so that the community could? It's a nice little customization utility with no equivalent..

The only remaining source for the app (all spread download links are dead) is an obscure little page on your site:
http://www.aveapps.com/glasstoasts.html
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 12:52:31 am »

The source is public and can be found here: http://aveapps.com/GlassToastFiles.zip
AndreasV
Administrator
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 05:34:07 pm »

Someone back in the days ported it to 64 bit. The code is completely free to use non-commercially (see the link from Panda).
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 07:40:18 pm »

Someone back in the days ported it to 64 bit. The code is completely free to use non-commercially (see the link from Panda).

That was me (unless someone else did it aswell). But I since lost what I did (which wasn't finished). And there was that person at AeroXP who ported 3D User Pic to x64.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: