Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Win7 Taskbar Size  (Read 11125 times)
chod
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« on: December 01, 2009, 12:18:22 am »

While editing Clearscreen Sharp to change the taskbar size back to default, I was only able to get it to the default SmallIcons size on my main monitor & not on my secondary one (see screenshot above). Ultramon rendered the second taskbar perfectly when using the VS I created (screenshot), so I am guessing it has to do with how he made the Slim SmallIcon taskbar.

Anyone know how I could fix this?
Pychon
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 12:46:00 am »

Don't believe you can... the second taskbar is totally Ultramon dependent and emulates a taskbar, maybe ask on their forums?

btw... curious, is that a tango port by vertigosity? How did you get it working for W7? and how did you get the small taskbar... never been able to figure that out.
chod
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 12:59:36 am »

Don't believe you can... the second taskbar is totally Ultramon dependent and emulates a taskbar, maybe ask on their forums?

btw... curious, is that a tango port by vertigosity? How did you get it working for W7? and how did you get the small taskbar... never been able to figure that out.

Thanks, yeah, I'll have a look.

No its not a port i just used his icons & edited dll files.

for the small taskbar just right click on taskbar >> properties >> click "use small icons" then click ok. Simple really.

If I knew how he changed the SmallIcons taskber to 24 pixels in height from the default 30 I should be able to just reverse what he did, in theory.
Pychon
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 01:09:54 am »

ah, really that simple huh, it is ...   Whoa

Can't wait to see what your theme comes out like.

satukoro
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 02:05:33 am »

Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Basic > TaskBand (SmallIcons) > TaskItemButton >:[CONTENTMARGINS:MARGINS]:10, 10, 7, 7
Change it to '10, 10, 4, 4' to get a 24px taskbar
chod
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 03:19:46 am »

Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Basic > TaskBand (SmallIcons) > TaskItemButton >:[CONTENTMARGINS:MARGINS]:10, 10, 7, 7
Change it to '10, 10, 4, 4' to get a 24px taskbar

Thanks. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: