Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Desktop Context menu  (Read 9824 times)
Pychon
Beginner

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2009, 04:26:32 pm »

where can i locate the images for the system (desktop , explorer ) context menu? also what numbers? found the general location (Lists, Menus & Tabs) not sure about the missing images and which ones.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 07:23:15 pm by Pychon » Logged
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 07:55:24 pm »

PopupMenu in Vista...maybe Win7. Background, gutters, borders etc
Pychon
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 08:22:35 pm »

been searching that and all of them seem fine. need to know which image is for the "white" out areas, the spacer and gutter images are there and that should be whats showing... this white space, i just can't locate it or what i did wrong.
Vzdorjii
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 09:03:35 pm »

Background : List, Menus & Tabs / Menu / Pop up Background
Borders : List, Menu & Tabs / Menu / PopUpBorders
Left vertical band : List, Menu & Tabs / Menu / PopUpGutter
Hover images : List, Menu & Tabs / Menu / PopUpItems

I had the same problem with my first visual style, i had blank bands after hovering. Results from Alpha PNG format, which is normally fixed by importing image in WSB. If you're editing with another app, try to have a look about saving in 32bits PNG with your image editor.
Pychon
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 06:34:31 am »

I've tried all of that.  Everything works as it should; hover, vertical band, borders, background, but the "white" space appears in the context menu.  I even took the original msstyle, which works with no problems, replaced the images from that into the modified file, the modified file persists to display the whitespace

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 06:38:12 am by Pychon » Logged
Vzdorjii
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 07:57:44 am »

Hmmmm...i fixed this prolem with importing in WSB...Post your PopUpItem image, i'll have a look.
Pychon
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 11:19:43 am »

i imported the image again and now it ok. not sure what happened. initially i imported all the images from resource tuner.

thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: