Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Location  (Read 8868 times)
Katsuo
Beginner

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2009, 04:15:58 pm »

I think this has been asked by 3am not too long ago but I didn't pay attention to it and now it seems to be gone (and of course I need it now...)
Can anyone tell me where to change this color?
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 04:27:28 pm »

Its in the Shellstyle in Reading Pane and (I think) ReadingPane NoHandler sections. There's a shitload of places. Hit em all and change the rgbs. In Win7 you can do it in VSB at ReadingPane(all credit to Koumy for this find). Sorry....I accidentally deleted this (and a bunch of other) threads. Major FUP.

I just checked: ReadingPane, RPaneCoverSheet_NoSel, and RPaneCoverSheet_NoHandler. I just searched down all 3 and changed the rgbs in all of them. There's a lot of them. Maybe 18 altogther. It worked anyway.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 07:19:46 pm by 3am » Logged
Katsuo
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 05:16:32 pm »

Thanks, didn't know it was called the ReadingPane. I thought it would be something like PreviewPane since that's what it does but the PreviewPane is in fact the DetailsPane. Confusing enough :/
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 05:24:25 pm »

Yeah I didn't know either. I can't remember who tipped me off now. Too bad nobody can agree on standard names for things. Like you said: it offers a preview so it should be called the freaking Preview Pane. Sorry again for deleting the thread...I really fucked up Embarrassed
Katsuo
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 06:10:25 pm »

Don't worry about it dude, it's all good Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: