Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BUG and SUGGESTIONS]  (Read 5565 times)
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« on: August 05, 2009, 03:12:13 am »

Hi,

[BUG]
There are two bugs in the Documentation section.  First bug:  Pasting/Stylehack importing does NOT actually change the data as it appears to.  Once you save and reopen the theme, you will see that all but a few have actually changed.  Second bug:  No character entry limit in properties where there are limits.  You will also see this after you save and reopen the theme -- some properties only allow a certain amount of characters.

[SUGGESTION 1] PRETTY PLEASE!  Wink Tongue
Be able to view the properties and values within .STYLEHACK file.
This would be of tremendous help to people like me who rely on Stylehacks because sometimes I forget what all I changed in the .STYLEHACK file.  A property/value preview frame within the Stylehack selection window would be greatly appreciated, just like the Export to Stylehack window.

[SUGGESTION 2] Would make VSB even better!
An options menu!  Instead of having to edit .ini files and should save some confusion.

Options:
- Change Preview Background
- Change VSB Image Editor association
- Browse Shellstyle (so we aren't limited to the Shellstyle.dll in %temp%\Shell\NormalColor\)

--

Thanks Ave!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 03:15:22 am by psygn » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: