Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Text Glow in Jump List Menu?  (Read 8752 times)
PiLLo95
Beginner

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2009, 09:44:00 am »

Hi guys, I'd like to make text glow in the Jump List Menu. Can you give me a step-to-step on how to do it? Thanks Wink
PiLLo95
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 04:18:39 pm »

Any help? Huh?
PiLLo95
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 09:45:42 am »

UPDATE: I managed to add text glow, but I want to add trasparency too, so I imported a trasparent PNG and it works, but in some cases it's black! How to solve this problem?
Eoin
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 04:06:37 pm »

I've seen that too. Sometimes the image gets rendered opaque, other times not. I'd actually guess it's a Win7 thing and not the fault of VistaStyleBuilder but don't know.

Personally I just tried to pick a graphic which works in both forms, most of the time you get the transparent rendering anyway.
PiLLo95
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 09:44:22 pm »

I've seen that too. Sometimes the image gets rendered opaque, other times not. I'd actually guess it's a Win7 thing and not the fault of VistaStyleBuilder but don't know.

Personally I just tried to pick a graphic which works in both forms, most of the time you get the transparent rendering anyway.

What do you mean for "working in both forms"? Whoa
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: