Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 little qestions...  (Read 11328 times)
DJ Gx
Beginner

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2009, 04:20:16 pm »

Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 05:02:09 pm »

Those glyphs are hard to find. Use the search. Search values for glyph and you should find it.

The background is located at Taskbar & Tray Notify > Taskband > Aero > Toolbar:GroupMenu
DJ Gx
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 05:45:50 pm »

Thanks Panda. :-)
I found the background but i didn't found the glyph, i searched all the values of the search with the word "glyph".
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 06:03:50 pm »

Thanks Panda. :-)
I found the background but i didn't found the glyph, i searched all the values of the search with the word "glyph".
Try searching properties. It shows more.
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 10:35:00 pm »

I haven't done a full-scale search for it, but I tried going through the images and the drop down list before and think that it may be a font (Marlett), because the Start Menu uses the Marlett font (which you can change when you add a font property with a different font; it becomes an '8' which is the horizontal arrow for Marlett).

Most (all?) glyphs also have a different state upon being pressed, but this one remains purely white and is constantly horizontally aligned with the taskbar text (you know how the text steps down a little when pressed or selected).

But I have been wrong many times before, PandaX knows this  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 10:37:36 pm by psygn » Logged
DJ Gx
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 09:20:15 am »

Hmm so it is not possible to change it right?
Cause my thought was to change the arrow and add a little image to make the group buttons look and behave like Windows 7.

Also how do i move the start orb a bit down to be centered with the taskbar? The orb is from build 7048 and when i convert it from bmp to png with alpha channel with Alpha Image Convertor i get a png image.
See the image below...

K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 01:41:24 am »

Hmm so it is not possible to change it right?
Cause my thought was to change the arrow and add a little image to make the group buttons look and behave like Windows 7.

Also how do i move the start orb a bit down to be centered with the taskbar? The orb is from build 7048 and when i convert it from bmp to png with alpha channel with Alpha Image Convertor i get a png image.
See the image below...

Try making the Start orb states larger in height and lower the orb towards the bottom of the canvas in each state.  I tried messing with the Start > StartButton > Bottom's Sizingmargin and Contentmargin but it didn't seem to affect it.

As for the grouping, that would be nice.  My problem with it is that the glyph originally touches the edge of the taskbar window button.  I would like to be able to add some padding to the right of that glyph so that it stays within the bounds of the image.

Good luck.  I still think that is calling Marlett font from somewhere like the Placeslist menu Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: