Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IE 9 address bar overlaps window title bar  (Read 8261 times)
Randy
Beginner

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2013, 02:43:33 am »

I'm using a theme modified from a Deviant Art, "Classic AE 2.5 Final" by ~Saarineames on Deviant Art (direct pointer http://saarineames.deviantart.com/art/Classic-AE-2-5-Final-248970467), and the Microsoft Internet Explorer address bar overlaps the Window titlebar for IE.  The screenshots below are made with the unmodified Classic AE 2.5 Final theme, not my modified version, to remove my work from the question.  This is the IE window

and this is a normal window (Windows Explorer in fact)

What can I look at to get IE back in its box?
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 12:46:34 pm »

IE is suppose to look like that. That's just the way IE's UI was made.
Randy
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 09:26:10 pm »

But can I push it down so that the full normal Windows titlebar remains visible?
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 09:33:03 pm »

But can I push it down so that the full normal Windows titlebar remains visible?

If you push down the navbar it'll effect explorer too meaning the two still wouldn't be the same size.
Randy
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 05:51:27 am »

OK - thanks for the info.  I don't use IE for much (only when it is popped up by other programs as part of their internal operations), but thought I'd try to make it look better (to me, on my system) when it does.  I'll let this go and be content.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: