Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Resolved it Myself!] Include in Library  (Read 5338 times)
Yushatak
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« on: August 06, 2012, 02:05:27 pm »

I've reskinned the menus across the OS, and it works brilliantly - except in the "Include in Library" dropdown of explorer where a folder is selected. Upon dropping that menu, it's mostly transparent because it fails to draw the background. As well, the entry image that I have set up with flat "normal" etc. states does not work, because it draws the highlighted version and then it remains highlighted when mousing off of that item. I tried various properties, including explicitly disabling transparency, etc.. Nothing works!

Other menus - even other explorer dropdowns like Organize - work fine. I've tried adding copies of my menu skin to various places in the theme, and can't seem to figure out why it draws so screwed up.

Help plz.

Edit: It also happens in breadcrumb dropdown menus.

Edit: I found it! O_O It's PopupBackground in Menu - dunno how I missed testing that.

HOWEVER - upon fixing that, the Organize/etc. dropdowns are now invisible entirely. O_o

Edit: Fixed! Cheesy Turns out Organize/Breadcrumbs/etc. use the  border, so you MUST enable the border. Library button and it's friends use the image, so it can't be blank/transparent.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 04:01:40 pm by Yushatak » Logged
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 06:22:37 pm »

Are your sizing margins set properly? Sometimes if they're too large for the image, the image won't render.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: