Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: That Dialog Bug Revisited.  (Read 8498 times)
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2011, 02:38:12 pm »

So working on a theme, you know doing this and that and that dialog bug appears. Big whoop, we've seen it for years. But here's something new. I found out it doesn't cause the dialogs in WSB to fail. It causes every Open/Save File Dialog in every open program to fail all at once.

You know how annoying it is to come across that in WSB and instantly after it have the same exact problem in Notepad?  Angry
Dave Senior
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Why Windows 10 ? > 7 8 9 ??

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 04:53:44 pm »

Sounds like a real choker.... I've never had this bug,not on my old pc or my new one.
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 06:41:36 am »

It really is a strange bug.  A show stopper for me since it's a pita to work around with constantly.  And when I say constantly, I mean after the initial save/open dialog.  Every time I call that dialog it fails to open, but it always opens up the first time.
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 01:55:56 pm »

It really is a strange bug.  A show stopper for me since it's a pita to work around with constantly.  And when I say constantly, I mean after the initial save/open dialog.  Every time I call that dialog it fails to open, but it always opens up the first time.

The worst part is when you click save and it does that fail on first compile and then you can't save it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: