Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Preview Pane Font(s)  (Read 8965 times)
Yushatak
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« on: January 14, 2011, 11:31:13 pm »

The filename part of the preview pane conforms to the fonts & metrics section settings, and the remainder has font color settings throughout the preview pane section of VSB. I cannot, however, figure out how to assign fonts to these other parts. I am assigning everything in my theme to Corbel, 8, Bold and it sticks out at the default settings.

I tried adding a Font:Font entry to one of these and it made no difference. How do I change these?

There are other areas as well, that do not have settings that I can locate - property sheets, for example, are littered with a font that I cannot change. If you could inform me of the correct way to add a font setting TO them then perhaps this answer would blanket answer every related question.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 11:39:32 pm by Yushatak » Logged
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 12:22:52 am »

Change the font at Styles > TextStyle > BodyText for Preview Pane, Command Module etc etc.

Not sure I know what you mean by "Property Sheets". Provide a pic, though I think I know....

Safe bet change all fonts in Styles > TextStyle for max effect.

You will still have to add fonts in places. And even then you can't change them all just in msstyles...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 12:25:49 am by 3am » Logged
Yushatak
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 12:36:48 am »

Thank you I was unaware of that section. That did do the preview pane. For an example of what I mean of property sheet, just open up the "Control Preview" window of VSB - everything below the menu bar, possibly discluding the large "Commandlinks", though changing those would be nice too.
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 12:51:50 am »

Thank you I was unaware of that section. That did do the preview pane. For an example of what I mean of property sheet, just open up the "Control Preview" window of VSB - everything below the menu bar, possibly discluding the large "Commandlinks", though changing those would be nice too.

For this window just add fonts to Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > PushButton, Radio Button, Check Box and Command Link. You can also add textcolors for these too.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 12:59:43 am by 3am » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: