Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IMAGECOUNT and SIZINGMARGIN Problems  (Read 8025 times)
Yushatak
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« on: September 13, 2010, 02:14:57 pm »

I found a.. bug? I have "IMAGECOUNT" set to one. If I expand the image in question past twice as large as it's original size, suddenly it turns into two image, active and inactive, as defined by it's sub-images, regardless of the fact that I told VSB that it's one image via IMAGECOUNT.

The image in question is left aero frame border..

I found this oddness trying to figure out why SIZINGMARGINS weren't working right, and had discovered that in this particular case it was because the image was being split into two without my permission, thusly screwing with the margin numbers.

However, upon moving to the bottom frame to do work, I found that when creating an image of 41 width, with 2px black lines 19px out, the lines appear closer to 2/3 that distance from their intended location..

This confuses me. Obviously there's something I'm not taking into account, or else there are some bugs.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 02:28:30 pm by Yushatak » Logged
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 06:45:15 pm »

The IMAGECOUNT:INT for Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > Dwm Window > Frames > Normal > Left is 2 because it consists of 2 images: Active and Inactive. Changing it to 1 makes no sense.
Yushatak
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 06:51:07 pm »

The odd thing is that it was set to 1 to begin with - it surprised me when I realized there were two states in the first place.

Anywho, that aside, there's still a weirdness going on with my margins.. I'll do a screencap vid of what I mean, that seems to illustrate the best.

Edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlhX_dLwt7A
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 07:01:31 pm by Yushatak » Logged
Yushatak
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 02:31:54 pm »

If I can test anything or give more information, please let me know. I'd like to get this fixed.
sunbeam2000
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 03:14:29 pm »

you can only set some imagecounts to 1 when there are no active/inactive subclasses, like in Scrollbars, Pushbuttons or something...

The Aero Frames are in the Stream image, WSB separates them for editing purposes.

these parts are kind of hardcoded and follow some other principles..
For example these AeroFrameImages (as the captionbuttons,too) need an 1px frame in resource, which isn't displayed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: