Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help, about accessibilitycpl.dll  (Read 7130 times)
hjyknight
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« on: July 28, 2010, 05:26:54 am »

I modified the accessibilitycpl.dll, but the checkbox in the green rectangle looks strange.

What's wrong with it?

3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 02:50:29 pm »

What changes did you make?
hjyknight
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 04:25:40 pm »

I changed the uifile No.120

the main changes are

<element layoutpos="top" layout="flowlayout()">
                                <element sheet="s" class="dashboardbox" layoutpos="top"
                                    layout="borderlayout()"
                                    background="themeable(dtb(controlpanel,6,0),window)">
                                    <element class="dashboardboxtop" layoutpos="top"
                                        layout="borderlayout()">
                                        <element sheet="cp_style" padding="rect(10rp,5rp,10rp,10rp)"
                                            layout="borderlayout()">
                                            <element layoutpos="top" sheet="cp_style"
                                                padding="rect(10rp,0,10rp,10rp)"
                                                layout="borderlayout()">
                                                <element layoutpos="top"
                                                  font="CaptionFont;133%;Normal;None"
                                                  foreground="gtc(CONTROLPANELSTYLE,6,0,3803)"
                                                  accessible="true" accRole="statictext"
                                                  content="resstr(1139)"/>
                                                <element layoutpos="top" class="cp_content_v_spacer"/>
                                                <element class="cp_content_text" layoutpos="top"
                                                  content="resstr(1395)"/>
                                                <element class="cp_content_text" layoutpos="top"
                                                  content="resstr(1396)"/>
                                                <element
                                                  layout="tablelayout(0,0,0,0,-45, 0,0,-80,1,0,-55)"
                                                  layoutpos="top">
                                                  <CCCheckbox id="atom(selfvoice)" layoutpos="left"
                                                  content="resstr(1141)" width="200rp"/>
                                                  <CCCheckbox id="atom(selfscan)" layoutpos="left"
                                                  content="resstr(1142)"/>
                                                </element>
                                            </element>
                                        </element>
                                    </element>

I found, in Explorer & Shell>Explorer>Control PanelControlPanel>BodyText , if you add the bgtype property, and set the value, none

or set the value, imagefile and add a transparent image . The result just look like what I showed before.

On the other hand, If the image isn't transparent, the checkbox looks normal.

============
plz forgive my poor English.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: