Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help progress&Slider bar  (Read 5578 times)
RBCC
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2010, 09:49:45 am »

Here is a picture that shows what i want to do, Thank you, John
sunbeam2000
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 02:02:28 pm »

Here is a picture that shows what i want to do, Thank you, John

try to switch the sizingtype from stretch to tile and use only one of these patterns.

but seriously, JOHN:

i very respect your ambitions to learn themeing Windows-UI,
but you've chosen a very complex section of Graphic design, not to say one of the most sophisticated.

if someone doesn't have any previous knowledge in Computer Graphic Design and additionally some small understanding how "the windows world turns around", it will be a very very long way.
the second aspect is, try to find out things for yourself, test them, fail, test them other way, only then you will REALLY understand it.
this forum has an excellent search-function. most of your questions are already answered.

For my person, i'm very lucky that people like panda and pierdelp helped me with some first steps, but at last it never would have been possible to learn this all, if i didn't have any ideas by myself and some experience with graphic design before. This is what i obvoiusly miss in your case.

So please stop asking every single WSB class, if you don't even know, for what it is. search for it, try it, whatever.
this is not a 1337-forum, but actually it's very hard to read all these questions..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: