Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Questions  (Read 9774 times)
jakobs
Beginner

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2009, 03:24:18 pm »

Hi, hope somebody could help me:

Green: On the last tab the frame is missing everywhere in vista. Where are these settings?
Red: Why are these parts grey? I could imagine that it sticks close with the background-color from notepad, word etc. (when not - I probably need both Cheesy) ... so, where can I find it?
Blue: How can I get rid of this box. sunbeam2000 already solved this I think, so if you read this, or anybody else who is able to explane it, I would appreciate so much! (also if it is in the shellstyle)

Thanks guys Smiley

Greetings, jakob
Spitzen
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Windows 7 Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 04:06:58 pm »

Blue: Read this topic, should help you http://vistastylebuilder.com/forum/index.php?topic=134.0
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 05:33:11 pm »

For the green part, there should be a tabbed section in VSB for "FrameLeft" "FrameRight" and "Frame"... something like that.
What you are missing is "FrameRight" I think.  Check to see that the graphics there are ok.

For the red part, you could try searching the RGB value 244, 244, 244.  I believe this is one of the base colors of your design as it isn't limited to one area.  You have to type something in like argb(160, 244, 244, 244).  Replace alpha value with 0 or 255, and remember how you type in your RGB value.  If you don't put spaces in your custom RGB value, you have to type in argb(160,244,244,244) into the Value search.  This is a case-sensitive search field so you will have to play around and see if you can get some results.

Then when you find some results, change the value one at a time to 255, 0, 255.  Reload the theme and see if the change affected the area.  If it didn't, then undo, go to next result and apply the value change, test again, etc.
sunbeam2000
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 07:10:56 pm »

for the red part:

Colors Systemmetrics:

Color of INFOBK & BTNHIGHLIGHT should be the same

green part:

seems really to be a missing tab image

blue part:

Explorer & Shell / Propertree <1>

the text color is set in the shellstyle mui.txt, search for <if id="atom(ProperTreeHeaderExpand)"> and set the foreground color to you window color and it's gone.
you can even set a mouse-over color, so it appears then back again
Spitzen
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Windows 7 Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 04:41:36 pm »

Can you tell me where these frames are located in VSB? I have the same problem and can't find them...
jakobs
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 06:05:30 pm »

Lists, Menus & Tabs - Tab - one of them, just replaced all Cheesy
Spitzen
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Windows 7 Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 07:50:50 pm »

ah thanks Smiley