Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Problems with the Taskbar.  (Read 11452 times)
patrickgs
Beginner

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2009, 02:09:50 pm »

Problem 1
Look at how the startbutton looks like in Photoshop and how it got an ugly white border when i added it to explorer.exe I included the .png of the startbutton in the attachment, maybe i failed converting it to the right .bmp format.

Problem 2
When i Group the Taskbutton items, only the startbutton and tray notification area get skinned. The rest is just blank. When i chose "Never Combine" or "combine when taskbar is full" it looks just fine.

Problem 3
Is there a way to center the clock vertically?

Thats it. I appreciate any help.
Smiley

ka-la
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 03:06:39 pm »

I think I can help you.

Problem 1.
Tried making with GIMP but the white button of start button will look bad.

Problem 2.
Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Aero > TaskBand (SmallIcons) > BackgroundBottom
Problem3.
NO.
ka-la
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 03:06:40 pm »

OK some progress. Sorry for fast remake of ur taskbar Cheesy anyway... this is the best result I have got so far.

patrickgs
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 02:49:10 pm »

Thanks! The Startbutton still looks kinda pixelated.... I'm starting to miss Vista lol
I tried to Replace images in Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Aero > TaskBand (SmallIcons) > BackgroundBottom but it still didnt work Huh?
ka-la
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 04:57:56 pm »

You could make taskbar bigger and add it there and empty bmp in explorer but I dont know how it looks on diffrent resolutions.
patrickgs
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 03:35:43 pm »

I'm about to give up! The taskbar just doesnt want to look right  Huh? I uploaded both, the Visual Style and the Taskbar Image. If someone could try to take a look at it i would really appreciate it, i just cant fix it...
Here's the link to the msstyles. Please dont spread it. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/329384/Leopard%20OSX1.msstyles The taskbar image is attached in this post.
Spitzen
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Windows 7 Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 05:53:05 pm »

Hm, don't know what the problem was, because ka-la posted the right direction to solve your problem, but nevertheless
here you go: http://rapidshare.com/files/308368187/Leopard_OSX1.msstyles.html

patrickgs
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 05:23:40 pm »

OMG OMG OMG Thanks a lot! I tried the same thing and it didn't work. Hmm i'll try to reinstall my VSB.
Really thanks a lot dude you helped so much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: