Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone find a way to edit the Group text, yet?  (Read 11285 times)
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« on: September 02, 2009, 05:21:28 am »

I even went as far as to search for property ID 3825 in hopes that it was in one of the arguements within shellstyle or shell32, but to no avail Sad
It's probably right under my nose, too.  Huh?
CoLnE
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 01:58:52 pm »

I even went as far as to search for property ID 3825 in hopes that it was in one of the arguements within shellstyle or shell32, but to no avail Sad
It's probably right under my nose, too.  Huh?
what group text ? make a screen
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 02:39:43 pm »

^ CoLnE:  Look at the blue text in the explorer:  http://alkhan.deviantart.com/art/Lumens-for-Windows-7-128493552

Well it is controlled by icontitlefont:font property, but I couldn't find any references that affected it in the shellstyle/shell32.  Don't know where else to look, or if it's even modifiable independently without affecting other parts that use the same property.

...Might have to rely on a third party theming system like WindowBlinds if Microsoft keep this up.
CoLnE
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 08:12:21 pm »

^ CoLnE:  Look at the blue text in the explorer:  http://alkhan.deviantart.com/art/Lumens-for-Windows-7-128493552

Well it is controlled by icontitlefont:font property, but I couldn't find any references that affected it in the shellstyle/shell32.  Don't know where else to look, or if it's even modifiable independently without affecting other parts that use the same property.

...Might have to rely on a third party theming system like WindowBlinds if Microsoft keep this up.

ohhh that one ... by the way that is my theme Cheesy
so here is where you can find it ... i gues that you have VSB
Windows7 -> Explorer & Shell -> Explorer -> List View -> GroupHeader
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 03:52:12 am »

ohhh that one ... by the way that is my theme Cheesy
so here is where you can find it ... i gues that you have VSB
Windows7 -> Explorer & Shell -> Explorer -> List View -> GroupHeader

Thanks for trying to help, but did you actually change the groupheader font?  In Vista you can change that independently of other parts.  In Windows 7 it seems to ignore me.
CoLnE
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 05:14:45 pm »

Thanks for trying to help, but did you actually change the groupheader font?  In Vista you can change that independently of other parts.  In Windows 7 it seems to ignore me.
yeah it works
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 04:08:20 am »

yeah it works

I downloaded your theme and viewed that section, but no FONT property?  I want to change Font, not color.  I know you can change global font property (icontitlefont), but in Vista I can change the group font with local FONT property... Huh?
CoLnE
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 11:41:06 am »

I downloaded your theme and viewed that section, but no FONT property?  I want to change Font, not color.  I know you can change global font property (icontitlefont), but in Vista I can change the group font with local FONT property... Huh?

for that i gues that you have to change the uifile in the shellstyle.dll like theme to use a new font for that ... you can ask to sunbeam2000 for that cuz i dont know how to change from there .... sorry
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 12:03:50 pm »

for that i gues that you have to change the uifile in the shellstyle.dll like theme to use a new font for that ... you can ask to sunbeam2000 for that cuz i dont know how to change from there .... sorry

Thanks for the help anyway Smiley  I tried searching already but couldn't find any references in there or shell32.  If anyone finds it, please post!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: