Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Three Highlighting Questions and an Explorer Question  (Read 5832 times)
ThatDude
Beginner

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2008, 06:42:20 pm »

I am attempting to create my own visual style as I hate the light blue garbage Vista uses, mainly because it's very hard for me to see that light blue. I have some questions:

1. How do I change the color of the text in Explorer when a file/folder is highlighted. For example, if the particular folder is called "The Beach", how do I change the color of the text "The Beach" and the text "File Folder" underneath the folder?

2. How do I change the color of regular text highlighting, that is used for highlighting text in a text document and in a web page? It's the highlighting that occurs when you rename a file/folder and the name of the file/folder is highlighted in a light blue. It's also seen in the address bar when (when there is regular text, not the breadcrumbs).

3. How do I change the text color during question number 2?

4. How can I edit the bar in Vista's file explorer that has "Organize", "Views", "Burn", ect on it?

If the above is not clear, please let me know and I will explain more.

I appreciate any help,
Joe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: