Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few questions  (Read 8786 times)
iffy525
Beginner

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2009, 06:53:22 am »

Where is that white dot?

Red: Where is this blue line?
Blue: I know it's hard to see, but there is a 1px white line.  Where is it?

And finally, this arrow has been troubling me.  Whenever I change it to be the same color as the background (245, 244, 244), the shellstyle bugs out and the whole left side of the explorer window is cut off ("favorite links" and the "folders" thing goes away).  What am I doing wrong?
sunbeam2000
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 07:59:58 am »

the blue shadow and the white vertical line are both in the Shell/Previewpane/1/1 (one file with margins),

for the folders arrow i suggest you are using photoshop (which destroys the Alphachannel in the BMP). i recommend GIMP (32bit BMP ability with alpha channel) to recolor or to set the opacy down to 1-2%, so it is transparent in the final VS
iffy525
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 08:20:46 am »

the blue shadow and the white vertical line are both in the Shell/Previewpane/1/1 (one file with margins),

for the folders arrow i suggest you are using photoshop (which destroys the Alphachannel in the BMP). i recommend GIMP (32bit BMP ability with alpha channel) to recolor or to set the opacy down to 1-2%, so it is transparent in the final VS
Thanks!

But for the arrow, I don't use photoshop I use Paint.net (it says it auto-detects the bit depth when I save the bmp).  It's not transparent I just color the whole thing (245, 244, 244).
sunbeam2000
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 08:25:11 am »

i've also tried it to recolor the whole image for my actual VS-project and it messes the shellstyle, i don't know why.
i suggest, it needs some alpha channel in the pic.

iffy525
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 09:30:40 pm »

Anyone know where the white dot is?

Also does anyone know where the arrow next to "recent items" and "administrative tools" on the start menu is?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: