Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Example images  (Read 6899 times)
iffy525
Beginner

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2009, 02:28:47 am »

Well I know I was the one to think of the wiki and I know that it hasn't been used at all.

But I think a good thing to have would be entries for each part (don't know how else to word it) of a visual style.  For example, what the heck is QueryBuilder? TryHarder? Communications Menu?  I am thinking that for each entry, there could be an image of where it is and a little description.

This would be very helpful for newcomers who don't know what all the names mean.  I know there are several people on this site who could help out with this.
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 03:36:07 am »

QueryBuilder is a part of Search (now that I look at it I notice it's complete gone from 7)
TryHarder neither Ave nor I have found out what this is. It's referenced in the shellstyle too.
Communications Menu is menus used within communication apps. (Windows Mail in Vista) It's mostly inheritance overriding.

I plan on doing this. I need to get Vista. I'll be making a giant tut/help guide for this with pictures, references, etc soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: