Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Start menu margins  (Read 25634 times)
DJ Gx
Beginner

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2008, 02:46:20 pm »

How can i change the start menu margins?
I used the style hacks but i can make the left side bigger ether the right side of the start menu.

I want to make my start menu size like Windows 7 size.

See this image
idas
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 11:29:57 am »

Quote from: "DJ Gx"
How can i change the start menu margins?
I used the style hacks but i can make the left side bigger ether the right side of the start menu.

I want to make my start menu size like Windows 7 size.

See this image

How  much pixels is Windows 7 start menu left /right size ? [ as i dont like much the form / sizes of aero microsoft use , i dont know much about it], anyway i made a quiq modification for you, though must changed also othr parameters likw the search of start menu etc

this is just an example that you can do it via hex editing.[so i made this visual style as an example with hex editing , for see how this parameters changed to ista style builder]

On vista style builder go to Start > Panels > Basic > Prog list  >  and change the parameter DEFAULTPANESIZE : Rect  from  0, 0, 261, 383  to a value you like .
also change all other elements exist to the Basic section and have on their  DEFAULTPANESIZE : Rect the third value --,--261,--  as 261 , so chane that to all with that you want.

??  ??????????  ??? ???????????? ? microsoft , ??? ????? ???  ????????????? ???, ?????? ????????? ?? ??? ????? ???  ???? ?? ????? ??????? ????? ????????????????.
idas
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 04:26:22 pm »

as it is more hard to explain all the parameters i have changed on vista style builder [only for the menu width], download this new example i made on vsb.

----
???  ????? ???? ???? ??? ???????, ??????????? ??? ???????? ?????????? ,  ?? ????? ?????????  ????  ?????????? ??? ???????, ??? ??????????? ??????.
download new example :
DJ Gx
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 12:53:21 pm »

Thank you idas it worked fine. :)
Can you tell me how to make a little bigger the right side of the start menu?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: