Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help  (Read 3086 times)
jaltadonna
Beginner

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2022, 11:52:21 pm »

I need help to undersdtand how i can theme with this do I have to download a 3rd party theme to edit and make it my own or I can I do a theme from scratch this is so not vary informed on how to do this.
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 01:41:29 am »

Are you going to be using StartIsBack and OldNewExplorer? Then the easiest way is to download something already themed for them and edit that in WSB. Way easier than adding that stuff yourself especially if you are just starting out and don't know anything about stylehacks and special shellstyles.

Otherwise just make a copy of the Aero folder, change the names and start from scratch
jaltadonna
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 01:56:10 am »

With this theme builder i know nothing I have startisback newoldexployer uxthemepatcher and this this one person is helping but he is in another country and time zone don't mix.

But yea not to firmeler with any of this I was using startdocks a while back that was was easy to use there is nothing I have found on how to use this one,
there is but it's not telling me what I want to know.

Like how to start from scratch or anything so I am lost. it never said where to install it at or anything so i am not to sure about this program.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 01:58:05 am by jaltadonna » Logged
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 02:15:09 am »

I already answered that here https://www.vistastylebuilder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2586.msg14749#msg14749
jaltadonna
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2022, 02:19:23 am »

Hi 3am thatnks for responding could you give me a picture of what you do with the aero theme and what aero theme I understand most would understand but not me I need a showme to understand.
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2022, 02:31:12 am »

If you cant do something as simple as copy/paste the Aero folder in Resources/Themes to your desktop and rename the parts like I told you then you're in the wrong place.

Do yourself a favor and download a theme and edit that in WSB and don't worry about anything else.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: