Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Font Size & Colour On "Update Drivers" (& Similar) Windows  (Read 3345 times)
S123456789
Beginner

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2021, 01:55:57 pm »

Is there any way to change these?  See the attached screenshots for what I'm referring to.

I've attached screenshots of what it looks like when the accent colour is not set to apply to title bars (so it has a white background, and the text is readable) and what it looks like when the accent colour is set to apply to title bars.  For some reason, the text on the title bars in these windows does not update correctly.

Additionally, is there a way to change the font size of these title bars?  I've used a registry tweak to change it on all other (non-Windows 10 app) windows to font size 11, like it was in Windows 8, but once again these windows don't seem to want to cooperate with that.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to do this without having to use WSB, but if that's the only way possible then could someone please let me know precisely what to change to achieve this?  I'm having a hard time understanding how normal title bars can be edited via registry but apparently these ones can't (from what I've seen).  I've also tried messing around with SMACC but still wasn't able to edit them using that.

PS: I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC (1809).
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 01:57:38 pm by S123456789 » Logged
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 05:25:03 pm »

The font is at Styles > AeroWizardStyle > TitleBar

Don't know why the textcolor at Explorer & Shell > Shell > AeroWizard > TitleBar doesn't change when the accent color is added or changed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: