Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to remove this bar  (Read 6996 times)
֍ Л Σ Ð Σ Ļ Ĩ ñ Σ ֍
Beginner

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2016, 10:26:00 pm »

sorry for my English  Embarrassed
I want to see more it is bar (1,2,3) or I can modify them
thank you
http://prntscr.com/de849x
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 11:51:07 pm »

1) Don't select the Status Bar in OldNewExplorer configuration or folder options
2) I'm not sure. Try doing a color search in WSB and include images in the search
3) Part of your window frames images
֍ Л Σ Ð Σ Ļ Ĩ ñ Σ ֍
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 06:08:04 pm »

Thank you i will watch
koumy
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 09:20:33 am »

Hey Medeline tu es partout dis ^^

je sais où est le bins sur ton theme lol

I know what issue you have with those lines color

Tell me when you online and I reply here Smiley

Yoda ^^
֍ Л Σ Ð Σ Ļ Ĩ ñ Σ ֍
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 01:02:50 pm »

yep yoda oui partout lol je suis en pose pour le moment avec wsb car je galère pour l'utilisé faudrait que je trouve un bon tuto fr pour apprendre a connaitre les basse pour bien l'ouvrir et bien l'enregistré car c'est la ou et mon problème si non le reste au niveau fonctionnement j'ai bien compris je pense mis remettre bientôt car j'aime pas ne pas y arrivé ;p

Yep yoda yes everywhere lol I am in pose for the moment with wsb because I galley for the used would have to find a good tuto fr to learn to know the bass to well open it and well recorded because it is the Or my problem if not the rest at the working level I understood well I think put put off soon because I do not like not to get there;p
koumy
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 05:47:50 pm »

ok Smiley

So I think I found where the issue is , and is a bit tricky as you hadn't told 3am you were using QTTABBAR I recognized on your screen
It uses its own color scheme so you have to go to apparence section in qttabbar options > folder view tab and uncheck " color view border" or change for another color Smiley

As you can see I could reproduce your issue with red color Smiley

let us know if it works

bye !

« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 05:50:09 pm by koumy » Logged
֍ Л Σ Ð Σ Ļ Ĩ ñ Σ ֍
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 09:13:31 pm »

oui exacte mais j'ai réussi a résoudre le problème de la barre d’état avec classic shell  sa sert de revoir de tuto a yoda ;p et oui c'est bien le cadre rouge que je voudrai supprimé et aussi le cadre blanc  qui fais le tour de la fenêtre explorer http://prntscr.com/dim3lm merci de votre aide

Yes but I managed to solve the problem of the status bar with classic shell its used to review tuto a yoda; p and yes it is the red frame that I want deleted and also the white frame that do The tour of the window explorer http://prntscr.com/dim3lm thank you for your help
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 09:58:23 pm by ֍ Л Σ Ð Σ Ļ Ĩ ñ Σ ֍ » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: