Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Taskbar Images for SIB  (Read 7137 times)
Jamie
Beginner

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2016, 03:13:04 am »

Hey guys, I really need someones help on this one!

The latest TH2 Theme I've been working on is missing the class maps in the .msstyle file for some reason?!?

I'd really like to theme taskbar but it's missing.  Can anyone have a look to see if I've overlooked something?

The Start Menu is skinned just fine...I don't know what's going on, I'm in a bind.  Please help!

I've attached the theme if anyone's interested in checking it out.

Cheers & Thanks.
Mr GRiM
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Master Theme Builder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 08:42:16 am »

The taskbar properties are removed in TH2 and onwards so they need to be added back in again, I ran your theme through my import script and added back the classes you need, I also added the properties and fixed the taskbar for you, I noticed your frames wre a bit funky looking as well so I adjusted the content margins in  Windows & Caption Buttons > Aero > DWM Window > Frames > Window > Top from 5, 0, 0, 0 to 1, 0, 0, 0 hope you like the changes Smiley
Jamie
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 09:13:23 am »

The taskbar properties are removed in TH2 and onwards so they need to be added back in again, I ran your theme through my import script and added back the classes you need, I also added the properties and fixed the taskbar for you, I noticed your frames wre a bit funky looking as well so I adjusted the content margins in  Windows & Caption Buttons > Aero > DWM Window > Frames > Window > Top from 5, 0, 0, 0 to 1, 0, 0, 0 hope you like the changes Smiley

OMG You are the best mate!!!! You are truly.  Do you have a paypal account I could donate to you?
The frames were designed that way. lol.  It's a port of an xp theme that had borders so that's why I set it to have a slight border. Smiley

You are the man!  Can I ask how you managed to add back the classes?  Which import script did you run?
Mr GRiM
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Master Theme Builder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 06:35:09 pm »

You can add classes back manually for each theme or the alternative is to make a style script and it will automate the task for you, have a look at the import style scripts, the ones I used were the 8-10 import style scripts, best to make a backup of your theme before you go adding anything as you will have to save it and reload to be able to see the new classes.

Those style scripts are not perfect for the job though, they really needed to be modified for creating new themes rather then importing a theme, I will have to look at making a better style script that can add classes properties back to a default msstyles.
Mr GRiM
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Master Theme Builder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 05:04:30 am »

Here are the style scripts and style hacks to add back skinning to a default msstyles https://www.vistastylebuilder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2240.msg13621#msg13621
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: