Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OS explodes(?) when style is applied via WSB after saving [8.1u1]  (Read 10196 times)
Splitwirez
Beginner

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2016, 02:19:10 am »

When using WSB beta 1.5.6.3, I've noticed a strange issue: After I save a Visual Style, there is an option to use the Visual Style immediately. Trouble is, I've noticed that if I select "Use Visual Style", my computer enters a black screen, forcing me to shut it down, enter recovery options, and do a system restore. The issue doesn't seem to be related to the Visual Style, since the styles I've saved work just fine if applied via a theme in the Personalization page in Control Panel, and the Test feature works fine (love that feature BTW). I'm on Windows 8.1 update 1, if any other information is needed, I'd be happy to try to locate and provide it.

I must say though, even with this bug, I still love Windows Style Builder. I just figured I'd report this bug, since it could be pretty dangerous to someone who wasn't prepared.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: