Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What program uses [Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Explorer Bar > Bar]?  (Read 7745 times)
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« on: February 17, 2009, 04:45:22 pm »

I have replaced all the resources with a stretch 1px hotpink color and don't see any changes.
What programs utilize this class and where can I see it in action?

Thanks  Smiley
satukoro
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 02:27:30 am »

I think I've seen it before in Alchohol 120%.
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 05:53:42 am »

You're right!  Just downloaded it and the hot pink I used to tag and find the explorer bar area is now showing up!

Thanks for replying!  Cheesy
K-Johnson
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 10:45:41 am »

You guys have any other suggestions?  Some parts of Explorer Bar are used in Alcohol 120% (namely, the explorebar background and the titleheader area), but everything else is dictated by the program itself since none of the other properties (font, font color, etc) in ExplorerBar changes it, and the Aero theme remains the same.

I'll pay $5 via PayPal if someone can link me to a binary that uses all the elements of the Explorer Bar or creates an example demo that does exactly that.  I can't seem to find one that works well on Vista.  I don't have Visual Studio and I have limited bandwidth and don't want to download the 3GB trial.

Thanks  Wink
jakobs
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 12:21:11 pm »

use visual studio express ... u probably could life without the class designer ..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: