Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows customization : a MUST HAVE addon !  (Read 5595 times)
koumy
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2015, 05:25:24 pm »

Hi all

Since I just came back today on forums here , I wanted to share with you a wonderful tool since it just updated for windows 10 on august 2015 and works very well and smoothly

QTTAB bar

here are some screenshots from my actual desktop :

- you can now have tabs on explorer

- you can have cascading menus when pointing on folders with files from any drive/ folders even within "my PC" view ( see the blue arrow near drive icon ) / folders browsing enable and preview pictures or even this cascading menu from tab !

- you can also have videos preview playing live in thumbnails with keyboard shortcuts ( forward - pause , increase/ decrease thumbnail preview size ! have also preview when detail view without having to switch on display thumb one

- you can also have a launcher from desktop ( by clicking on desktop )

And as you can see you can have custom full color for explorer background without using any third party software .

Of course it is not the main goal of this FREEWARE jewel to replace WSB but a nice addon for customizing your system and so useful

it requires .net.framework 4 , I tested it till now and very stable , rock solid and well integrated to your shell

http://qttabbar.wikidot.com/

Cheers and sorry if it is not on adequate topic .

koumy
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:32:39 pm by koumy » Logged
JoCe-from-France
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 10:50:15 pm »

this is nice that it has got an update, thx for the info! I personnaly stick with it since winXP back in 2005
koumy
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 09:44:13 am »

hey un compatriote !  Wink

merci de ton post

a bientôt ^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: