Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3am, you got a minute?  (Read 9639 times)
JMB
Dedicated Themer

aka YourNumbr1Fan

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2014, 08:23:54 pm »

Hey man,

In the right-click popup menu in my start screen, even though I've got my Hot color set to black, it looks like this milky semi-transparent overlay.....
...and in browser windows pop ups are displaying the same way.

Do you have a clue what might be causing this?

Huh?

Edit: Figured the popup menu issue out on my own:

In Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics

BTNTEXT

Fixed.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 07:15:41 am by YourNumbr1Fan » Logged
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 10:05:10 pm »

1) Color the image at:

Unknown > ImmersiveStart::Menu > PopUpItem > Hot

That image should be 1x1px. I noticed in your msstyles that it is 0x0. You should reimport your PopUpItem image because it is obviously wrong.

2) The second picture I'm not sure about. You could do a color search for the background which is 251,251,251. I did that in the version of your msstyle that I have and came up with nothing. It looks like a metro styled message which is likely not in the msstyle. Does it only happen in your browser. If so it might be your browser and maybe not in msstyle
JMB
Dedicated Themer

aka YourNumbr1Fan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 11:24:28 pm »

I'll look into your suggestion, thanks bud. The msstyle you have isn't the one with the issue, though. It's one I'm working on called Nite Shift, one that neiio made for me, that I'm trying to tweak and finish. I can send you that msstyle, but would rather do that in a private message because I don't want this one out in the open until I release it in a day or two.

The thing in the browser is a pop-up message that happens when you delete a 'deviation' at deviantART. It says something about deleting and then something about 'check this box to prevent this page from displaying similar...' something or other. It's as it should be when using some other vs; it only has this shine layer over it with Nite Shift.....

I'm using Chrome, latest version. I know that vs elements control some browser graphics, like in the buttons, etc., so I suspect it's something in the msstyle that's set wrong.

Edit: The 1x1px image at that path is there and colored already in Nite Shift.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 11:27:16 pm by YourNumbr1Fan » Logged
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 11:43:48 pm »

You can PM me a link to your msstyle but I don't see how I can help:

1) The image at Unknown > ImmersiveStart::Menu > PopUpItem > Hot is the one you got to recolor. That's the deal.

2) I don't use Chrome and I'm not on DA so I can't help you with that PopUp. You can search the colors in the msstyle but otherwise I don't know what else you can do.

So it's not going to help PMing me anything. Sorry
JMB
Dedicated Themer

aka YourNumbr1Fan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 12:51:24 am »

I told you it was colored already...  Whoa
That's cool then, dude, already sent the pm so just ignore it. I'll remove the file at my MediaFire too. Thanks anyway, I'll figure it out, I'm pretty smart for a White boy.

Edit: I owe you an apology, mate! The pixel, I thought it was colored! But I guess it was a semi-transparent pixel that neiio put in. And I had to change the hover text color of course. Jamie, are you slipping, bro?! lol! So, colored and fixed now.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 02:57:10 pm by YourNumbr1Fan » Logged
douglasbarbosaazevedo
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 06:24:04 pm »

Can you send me the theme? I'd like to see if I can figure out the Chrome dialog box colors.
JMB
Dedicated Themer

aka YourNumbr1Fan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 05:11:15 am »

Can you send me the theme? I'd like to see if I can figure out the Chrome dialog box colors.

Posted: http://vistastylebuilder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2134

If you figure it out before I do, please do tell!  Wink

Edit: Figured it out:

In Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics

BTNTEXT

Fixed.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 07:16:03 am by YourNumbr1Fan » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: