Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the white line in content view  (Read 6772 times)
Alpha Pixel
Beginner

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2014, 01:07:28 am »

Hi there Smiley

I've been looking everywhere but I really can't find where this white line (it's actually light grey : #dbdbdb) can be changed. It also seems that it appears like that in other themes I've tried..
Any idea ?

As you can see the theme is pretty dark and this bright line between the elements hurts a bit ^^

(original theme : http://nittiyh.deviantart.com/art/Nautilus-for-Windows-7-387306532 )

And while I'm on the questions, It's not possible to change the arrow and refresh glyph on the right of the address bar, right ?
I've also noticed some black text (for the details view for example that I can't change, it's normal ?)

(It's an 8.1.1 theme with WSB 1.5.6.2)
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 01:33:33 am »

1) Gray line is ItemRowLayout SeparatorLine in ExplorerFrame.dll > UIFILE > 40960. You can only change it or get rid of it 8.1 editing the UIFILE in the custom shellstyle in OldNewExplorer

2) Never been able to change the arrow or refresh icon

3) Likely: Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Selected and Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Selected Property textcolors

Alpha Pixel
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 04:52:25 pm »

Thank you very much for the quick answer, and you were right Smiley

This helps a lot, thanks again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: