Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WSB : SHELL32.DLL And OldNewExplorer  (Read 8124 times)
EMM
Beginner

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2014, 05:47:12 pm »

good afternoon

I wonder if you can put in the WSB place to put pictures of shell32.dll, so that when you install the theme has come up with them.
Another thing, I installed OldNewExplorer, but he's not putting pictures of shell32.dll, for that I have to use a specific program. Is the problem the program, problem windows 8.1 or have to do a specific theme or a setting on wsb?

thank you
DoubleS124
Beginner

Hello everyone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 06:09:00 pm »

good afternoon

I wonder if you can put in the WSB place to put pictures of shell32.dll, so that when you install the theme has come up with them.
Another thing, I installed OldNewExplorer, but he's not putting pictures of shell32.dll, for that I have to use a specific program. Is the problem the program, problem windows 8.1 or have to do a specific theme or a setting on wsb?

thank you

The Shell32 images have to be placed in specific properties within the Msstyle to work with OldNewExplorer. The properties below are where to place the images at. Once OldNewExplorer's Shell extension is installed, the Images in said properties below overwrite the default ones within the Shell Extension as long as the theme remains in use.

These are the properties for Shell32 Images.

For the Control Panel :
Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Control Panel > ControlPanel > NavigationPane

For the Windows Logo in System Properties:
Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Control Panel > ControlPanel > ContentPane > Branding Image

For the Details Pane :
Explorer & Shell > Explorer > PreviewPane > Details Background
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 06:18:00 pm by DoubleS124 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: