Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Increase font size in tree view?  (Read 12282 times)
decibelle
Beginner

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2014, 06:45:04 pm »

Is there a way to hack WSB (older version 1.5.0.3) itself to increase the size of the font in the left side tree-view pane?

Thanks,
Ellen
Bongo
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 08:49:37 pm »

Add a font:font properties at Explorer & Shell > Explorer > TreeView > TreeItem

Jerry

decibelle
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 09:50:56 pm »

I did as you suggest and, while it increased the size of the font, it didn't increase the size of the space allotted to the font, so it gets cut off. As I can see it does in the example you attached. Any idea how to fix that?

Bongo
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 09:58:25 pm »

Sorry no I don't.

Jerry
Mr GRiM
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Master Theme Builder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 03:01:29 am »

I did as you suggest and, while it increased the size of the font, it didn't increase the size of the space allotted to the font, so it gets cut off. As I can see it does in the example you attached. Any idea how to fix that?

That will only happen while testing if the font is changed, but if you open another instance of WSB wile testing with the large font then it should display correctly.
decibelle
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 04:36:48 pm »

OK, thanks, I see that now. But it is not quite right, at least at the size I wanted to be: the lines themselves are a little short and the letters get cut off a little at the bottom. Is there a way to adjust that without having to make the font smaller?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: