Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Color searching problems  (Read 12652 times)
Nittiyh
Beginner

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2013, 10:53:59 pm »

I do believe this is a bug, I've never experienced it before today.
So I did a color search including images, and most of the search results don't display the image in the preview area, nor any properties.
It does show the size of the image though, and when I click on the preview area, the image displays fine in the pop up.

The few ones that do show are actually bugged too, as they are "cut off", missing a few pixels on the left side.
Once again, they display fine in the pop up.

Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 11:05:39 pm »

What version are you using? It's working for me: http://i.cubeupload.com/avybY6.png
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 11:24:45 pm by Panda X » Logged
Mr GRiM
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Master Theme Builder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 02:48:58 am »

Actually I have another bug that is not the same but it happens when you search the color property, you can not use copy or paste for the color properties, not sure if it's the same for all properties when using search.

Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 12:08:54 am »

Actually I have another bug that is not the same but it happens when you search the color property, you can not use copy or paste for the color properties, not sure if it's the same for all properties when using search.

Seems like it's actually copying the wrong property, I'll try to get it fixed this week.
Nittiyh
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 01:00:02 am »

This is beta 1.5.5.6
Seems like the problem fixed itself though. Weird!
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 01:07:18 am »

This is beta 1.5.5.6
Seems like the problem fixed itself though. Weird!

It's copying the wrong property, what seems to be working is probably just a coincidence that it actually copied the right property.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: