Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello PandaX or 3am I need yours help  (Read 6724 times)
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2013, 08:23:43 pm »

Hello PandaX and 3am My Name is Rumen and i am new of this branch to create a visual styles for Windows.
So I have tried to create My Theme Ive changed so meny things but i have the problems because maybe this is specific
and i cant change this things.
(1) control panel all programs perfomance and information tools the white background when is putted the base score and sub score
how i can change these white background and the text color and is it possible to make all of these background transparent with just
one border...
(2) control panel administrative tools perfomance monitor the same problem this black background and this invisible text, the color of tabs when is putted
overview perfomance monitor and text color in the transparent list box this scrollbar its possible to change too
(3) in the wordpad these two from left and right place black backgrounds can i make this transparent two and in the page can i make the border colors?
thank you so much Rumen i cant sent you screenshot because is too long i dont know
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 08:35:29 pm »

thats a screenshots
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 11:33:09 pm »

1) You would have to use the OldNewExplorer program for applying the needed edited UIFILE from PerfCenterCPL.dll. I attached a PerfCenterCPL_UIFILE by Grim for that which might help. As for transparency I don't know. It would depend on whatever program you are using to get that done.

2) Here's a map of the Performance Monitor: http://vistastylebuilder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1481.0

3) Those black sections are because your Fonts & System Metrics WINDOW:COLOR & APPWORKSPACE:COLOR are black. That may be necessary for the center of WordPad to be transparent and so can't be changed
Urko
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 01:18:23 am »

thank you so much man thank you .
for the perfomance monitor i have seen its the btnface is it possible to be changed this in the uifile with another color like perfomance and information tools but thank you.
you can see my new post
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: