Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with minimize/maximize/restore/close Glyph  (Read 14004 times)
rflfn
Beginner

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2013, 05:19:40 pm »

when I made the theme, did not include these buttons, now wanted to add them right back, however when I click test, they do not appear..

This problem occur with all buttons minimize/maximize/restore/close
files are attached in case anyone wants to test.
Thanks.
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 08:29:55 pm »

For some reason that I don't yet understand your msstyles uses only 120DPI button glyphs and only if you also add 144DPI glyphs too.

So import just the 120DPI and 144DPI button glyphs from aero.msstyles into your msstyles replacing and not resizing them. Now the 120DPI ones will show and you can edit them.

Tested it and it works. Though I'm not sure why.

EDIT/ Or you could add back all of your caption button glyphs at all DPIs and then change your CAPTIONBARHEIGHT to 21. Up to you

« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:47:06 pm by 3am » Logged
rflfn
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 10:52:30 pm »

I changed CAPTIONBARHEIGHT:SIZE to 21, but dont work for me on 96DPI, work only 196DPI
With 196DPI works even without changing the CAPTIONBARHEIGHT:SIZE to 21, but my system is in running 96DPI and not at 196DPI. I do not intend to add extra buttons for each DPI, anyway adding the Glyph 196DPI function normally there are no problems. You could test your system just by changing the image in 196DPI without changing the CAPTIONBARHEIGHT:SIZE to 21, and tell me if the Glyph normally appears?

If appear, no have problems, I use this way, the important to appear the same on all systems, even if there is a bug in the theme.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: