Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uneven PopUpGutter and PopUPSeperator  (Read 7656 times)
shweta123
Beginner

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2013, 07:17:36 am »

Dear All,

Thanks for making such a great software.
I am new to using the WSB software. Though I was able to make most of the desired changes , I still could not figure out couple of things.

1. For Menus/Context Menu, I am unable to make the PopUpGutter and PopUPSeperator of same size.Please refer to screenshot PopUpGutter.png
I modified the Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpGutter and Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpSeparator to white color, but the sizes are uneven.
Tried even modifying the image sizes, but could not get the desired result.

2. For menu's which are highlighted, I am unable to get the highlight color on the check-box. Please refer screenshot Highlight.png.
Same is true for The PopUP Sub menu. The arrrow indicator must have the same color of the highlight, when that item is selected.
From my understanding, new states have to be added to  Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpItem and Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpSubMenu
but i am unable to get it working.

Please help me in fixing these issue.

Regards
Shweta
3am
Beta Tester
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 12:18:36 pm »

Dear All,

Thanks for making such a great software.
I am new to using the WSB software. Though I was able to make most of the desired changes , I still could not figure out couple of things.

1. For Menus/Context Menu, I am unable to make the PopUpGutter and PopUPSeperator of same size.Please refer to screenshot PopUpGutter.png
I modified the Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpGutter and Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpSeparator to white color, but the sizes are uneven.
Tried even modifying the image sizes, but could not get the desired result.

2. For menu's which are highlighted, I am unable to get the highlight color on the check-box. Please refer screenshot Highlight.png.
Same is true for The PopUP Sub menu. The arrrow indicator must have the same color of the highlight, when that item is selected.
From my understanding, new states have to be added to  Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpItem and Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpSubMenu

but i am unable to get it working.

Please help me in fixing these issue.

Regards
Shweta

2) Make the backgrounds to your PopUpCheck, PopUpCheckBackground and PopUpSubMenu images transparent so they will reflect the colors of the PopUpItem states.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 02:54:23 pm by 3am » Logged
Dave Senior
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Why Windows 10 ? > 7 8 9 ??

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 02:45:52 pm »

Also,have you  made  >
Lists, Menus, & Tabs > Menu > PopUpItem > Normal  and disabled  images with color  ? if so,the  color will color the popupgutter leaving a white block  where your white popupgutter image shows through,that is not a part of the separator.These images should be left transparent unless your popupgutter is going to be the same color as them.
The popup gutter can only have a vertical separator  due to the way windows renders the image.
  This picture is the result of   red images at >
Lists, Menus, & Tabs > Menu > PopUpBackground
Lists, Menus, & Tabs > Menu > PopUpItem > Normal and disabled
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 03:09:23 pm by Dave Senior » Logged
shweta123
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 06:17:50 am »

Thanks a lot for the help. The issues were resolved with your responses  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: