Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Add back (no blur) glass to 8 without side effects  (Read 8737 times)
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2013, 09:30:30 pm »

http://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.204
PlumyRabbit
Beta Tester
Beginner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 08:11:41 pm »

.....But always buggy like "Aero8Tuner". When I move a window, I have the bug in DWM frames. Huh?
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 08:29:09 pm »

.....But always buggy like "Aero8Tuner". When I move a window, I have the bug in DWM frames. Huh?

Odd for me this doesn't have that issue.
Mr GRiM
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Master Theme Builder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 11:36:10 am »

Cool, gave it a try and works pretty good on my Equinox theme, my frames are 85% opacity so it works well, I did notice in the jumplist pull up the taskbar there are still some issues though, but a good step in the right direction, I also tried using it with Black glass enhanced and it also allowed full transparent explorer windows but without having the ability to set the amount of transparency it made it very unusable.
Mr GRiM
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

Master Theme Builder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 01:23:26 pm »

After having more of a play with this I found a way to stop the problems I was having in the jump list by using another program called System Transparency, I used the manual way of using Aero8Tuner then starting Blend and then starting System Transparency and here is the result with and without using System Transparency.

I included System Transparency for anyone who wants to try it, just make sure you set the opacity to 254 only.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:27:52 pm by Mr GRiM » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: