Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Resolved Myself Again] One final change... and broken!  (Read 5911 times)
Yushatak
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« on: August 07, 2012, 01:49:06 pm »

I saved my theme and brought my laptop home from where I was.. I noticed the breadcrumb bar was messed up, so I went in and noticed a flaw in my image. Fixed it, backed up theme, saved it. Wouldn't apply. Apparently backed it up after it had saved (did it as an afterthought during the process), so that doesn't help. All I did was change like 6 images, and changing them again, removing/adding, etc., makes no difference. What the fook happened? Can anybody help me with this? Everything in the theme is fine, reads fine, shows up, but it won't apply. Something in the headers get corrupted? O_o

I'm gonna poke around in a hex editor, but I'm not a pro at msstyles format, so I'll be goin in blind. If anyone is willing to help I'll upload a copy later (can't now, no Internet on *that* machine).

Edit: Found nothing relevant hexwise, tried transplanting headers and etc. and either did nothing or broke it worse. Realized I forgot to mention I do have working backups, just not as up to date.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 03:27:27 pm by Yushatak » Logged
Yushatak
Beginner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 03:27:08 pm »

I literally exported every single image in preparation to import them into the backup. Approximately the third to last image, I noticed a 0x0 picture that I hadn't touched anywhere recently in my editing - clearly a problem. Deleted it, since I was using borderfill there anyway. Fixed. Whoa

I guess it's good that I have a full backup in image format, though.. >.>
Panda X
Administrator
Dedicated Helper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 08:42:29 pm »

Perhaps you might have accidentally copied the image property? If you do that it'll cause problems like you mentioned.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: