Vista Style Builder

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with transparency  (Read 5288 times)
sebaz
Beginner

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2011, 05:14:04 pm »

I'm trying to make a kind of black glass theme, kind of like the Vista taskbar was, but for Win 7. So I want to replace the default look of the windows for something I create, so for starters I exported the top frame and did this graphic in Photoshop:

Since the top corners are rounded I saved the graphic as png with transparency, which was the original format WSB exported. In fact, I basically worked on the exported file so it would have the same dimensions and DPI.

When I import the file into WSB it respects the transparency just fine. However, when I click on test, the transparency is not right. It changes depending on the background, but here's what I mean:

So how can I get around this problem?
Bongo
Beta Tester
Dedicated Themer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 06:31:25 pm »

It looks like you removed all the color from the corners you need a little color there or it turns out that way.
Look at this screenshot you'll see that it has color in the corners that is the original Aero frame top active.
Jerry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: